Thursday, August 05, 2004

 

So tired

Took my fiancee to the airport in Atlanta this morning. Her flight left at 8 am, so we left here at 4:30 am. Yep, early. Crazy early. I don't think she slept at all. She got home from work at 11:30 pm and hadn't packed or anything. Pretty sure she didn't sleep. So we left, and got to the airport at 6:30. We checked her in. The Airtran line was moving really well. It was amazing. Of course it helped they had like 85 ticket agents. But nowadays the long wait is always at the metal detectors. Since I couldn't go back there now, which sucks, I really like waiting at the gate for people. And it's such a joyous comfort getting off a plane feeling crappy and tired and seeing loving smiling faces. No, not even 100 crazy hot stewardess or stewards could replace the smiling face of one loving family member. Or the unlucky sap who has to tell all the connecting passengers which gate to go to. So we parted ways, hugs and kisses, she comes back next Tues, so it's a freewheelin single weekend. Oh wait, no it isn't. But I do have the house to myself. Which I really enjoy. Alot. I definitely enjoy Seth time. Probably more than I should. And yes there's a little of that going on, you pervs, but mostly I just enjoy being by myself. I'm so low maintenance.

One day, I plan on becoming a hermit. Not the unabomber kind, but the lazy, modern amenity kind. I will definitely need electricity. I'm not that hardcore. But I would have DirecTV and their DSL satellite, cuz I gotta have my internet. Hmmmmm, so there's TV and internet. According to the movie "Cold Mountain", goats are great companions. Meat, milk, cheese and friendship. Thanks crazy mountain lady. And I would have a garden for veggies. And fruits. Does fruit grow in the mountains? Oh well. Oh yeah, and I would have bees for honey. Do I like honey that much? I do, but I'm gonna need alot of honey for the mead I plan on making. Anyone who has ever had mead, the favorite drink of Vikings and all rapers and pillagers, is 100% addicted. It tastes like really sweet champagne that's light and airy and beery. It's amazing. I seriously would pick it as my only drink for the rest of my life. Wild Cherry Pepsi is up there, but mead gets ya wasted too. OK, so I need goats, bees, dirt, and DirecTV. And electricity. And I guess running water. No phone. Phones suck. And they have internet phone anyway. I think that's it. Who's comin with me?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here