Monday, August 30, 2004

 

So sleepy

Another "I'm tired/sleepy" post cuz I am. For some reason last week, the weekend blended into what I thought was Wed., so I thought last Tues. was Thurs. so I was happy. But then I kept reminding myself that it was Tues. and not Thurs. and that I'm a freak.

Why are we able to delude ourselves into thinking days are not the days they actually are? It's just so weird. It's like self-preservation. Your mind thinks "Man, if Seth really knew that it was only Tues. he'd go postal. Hey, someone go flip the "I'm so relieved it's Thurs." switch." And then it's like that recent Jim Carrey movie, which was awesome and I can't remember the name of, where you get blips of relief that it's Thurs. but realize it's Tues. and your heart sinks. Stupid mind. Why do you torture me so?

(Also just realized that keyboards don't have single quotation marks for quotes within a quote. Don't know why I'm so weird about proper grammar and spelling cuz I'm a chemist and we don't care about normal english, just scientific english. I guess it makes me feel smarter, like I paid attention in 7th grade. And yes I know it's not right all the time, but I try.)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here