Friday, August 13, 2004

 

Scary ass dream

Yep, had one of those last night. I was so relieved to wake up and find out it wasn't real. Personally I don't see any deeper meaning in dreams, unless they foretell the future. But I don't think future dreams always happen when you're asleep. Dreams come from the subconscious and mostly are just what you were thinking about earlier in the day, or they are for me anyway.

So I fall asleep and I'm having sex with someone. Ruth, my fiancee, fake name, and I had sex before we went to sleep, but it turns out it was one of her friends, K. She had been talking about K. some during the day. She saw K when she went home and hadn't seen her in a while. But Ruth actually has two friends named K. I know the K from here, so it was her. The sex happened really fast and I mostly just remember it happening and that's about it. But I do remember that I was unprotected. Then flash to about 2 months later. I'm talking with her and she tells me that she is pregnant. I mentally bug out like a champ. If anyone has seen the newest Chris Rock special he discusses this phenomena. So I used his the second of his two possible responses, 1) Oh that's so amazing, I'm so happy, I love you. Response 2) So what are ya gonna do?

In my dream I used response 2, she says that she's keeping it. About the same time Dream Seth realizes that she just had another baby with her just like 4 months earlier. So here Dream Seth is, engaged to Ruth, having knocked up a friend of hers not once but twice.

Then my brother shows up and I tell him that I'm screwed. I just got a girl pregnant. He asks if I used a condom, and I said no, and he said,"You moron", or something along those lines. Now I attempt to call Ruth and tell her the awful news, but for some reason speed dial "3" on my cell phone changed from her to Brian, also fake name, the cop in Birmingham, so I'm surprised to hear his voice, but I tell him the bad news. He also asks "What is she going to do?" I tell him and he really doesn't say anything else.

Then flash to me telling Ruth, and thankfully right after that I wake up. Usually I know when a dream is a dream but this time I didn't, so I was VERY relieved when I woke up. So I had crazy drama happen in my head last night, not cool, but definitely a good lesson to everyone out there.

I quote the STD/Sesame Street episode of the Chappelle Show, "If you're hitting the sheets, then wrap it up tight." Amen, amen. Ok, off to work and no drama, YAY!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here