Saturday, August 28, 2004

 

Ahhhhhhh, scorpion!!!!!!

Ok, I went to the US Drift National event today in Charlotte. Drifting is basically stylish sliding your car around a track. I'll put up some pics tomorrow. Very cool.

So I get back home, and I'm gross. Dirt. Burnt rubber. Fumes. All that good race track stuff, so I get naked, really naked (movie quote) and go into the bathroom, and there is a scorpion on the floor. This is about #5 for our apartment. They're always babies, but it's still a freakin scorpion, so I killed it. Sometimes I scoop them up and take them outside, but I was naked and cared only about survival, and not wanting to flash the neighborhood. Although I would flash you guys, it's just common courtesy. So I'm okay, got some great pictures, am dirty and going to take a shower.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here