Friday, July 30, 2004

 

Starting a blog this way.....

.....is really annoying. I saw this somewhere. It's linked on someone's page. But I don't think he reads this, but if he does; Stop that. It is highly annoying. my 2 cents.

I'm going camping this weekend. Yes it's a little hot, but I'll have my magic elixir of Tylenol PM and other recreational drugs to help me sleep. We're going to be near the Ocoee River, site of the Olympic kayaking for the 1996 Olympics, and it's in the mountains so it should be nice and cool, and hopefully dry too. But I haven't had a wet camping trip in a while, so that would be okay too.

Then on Sunday, north of Chattanooga in Soddy Daisy, TN, I'm going to be driving in my first rallycross. WOOHOO! I'm very excited. I like driving in the dirt and sliding around corners. So I'll be back on Monday. Everyone wish me luck! And I'm glad Kevin is okay, and possibly schizophrenic.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here