Monday, July 19, 2004

 

Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays

Ok, I've made a conscious decision to not blog at work, or blog less. Basically I need to do my blog watching/writing from home instead of work. I think this will keep everyone involved happy.
 
Not too much happened this weekend. Got drunk off of these slushie type frozen drinks made with Everclear. For $6.50 by far the best late night drinking deal in Greenville, SC. Then went down to Tiki Bob's. This is the WEIRDEST club I've ever been to. It's pretty much a standard club, made to look like a tiki hut thing, but it's the people that make it so odd. Basically there are no dance clubs in downtown Greenville, or G'Vegas like the cool kids call it, so everyone has to go to this one. So there's old people, like 60, all the young new drinkers, and everyone in between. It's actually a pretty good atmosphere for the many different types of people that go there.
 
That was friday, and saturday went over to a couple's house. They're chinese and we got a chinese cooking lesson. It was awesome. Standing in the kitchen, drinking beer, and just talking and watching the chefs. It was all from scratch like the pot stickers, freakin awesome, and the noodles and fried rice. Man, such good food. Of course my fiancee missed it again, we'll call her J. She had to work, and she was pissed cuz she missed the last one, but she showed up after work, and we took a plate of food home for her.
 
If you hadn't noticed I'm a fan of run-on sentences. I've written like this since forever, but the first mention I remember was in 7th grade. My teacher showed me a paragraph about 7 or 8 lines long, and pointed out that is was one sentence with like 7 different thoughts. She told me to change it and I did, but the moral of the story is I have thoughts and I can't stop them, so better to get them out than to keep them locked up in my head.

And if you know the quote up top, congrats, it's an awesome freakin movie. If you don't know it, ask someone who does.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here