Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

So many Seths, so little time

I read in TX Jack's archives that he searched for his blog and found it pretty easily. Being the lemming that I sometimes am, I decided to try and find my blog. HA! Good luck, I'm trapped deep in cyber space never to surface. Although I did find some other Seth's blogs. I'm not linking these cuz they mostly suck, and I haven't decided on one kids' yet. One was Seth Godin, who apparently is some author guy, like "How to succeed without breaking a sweat," and other crappy inspirational business titles. This is all just from looking at his blog for about 2 minutes, so if I'm way off base and someone knows him then, apologies, but tell him to change his website, cuz it's lame.

Another one was this high school kid named Seth something who at the beginning of his blog was a sophomore. It was mostly 3 sentence paragraphs like, "I had a test in Biology today. School sucks." Or something to that affect. And he had archives going back to April '03 and was pretty consistent, blogging almost everyday. I haven't read them all, but maybe later, when I'm not at work and have some time to kill. Maybe not. I am a blog snob after all. Not that I know quality, just know what I like. And the months on his archives are in french. A little pretentious to me, but I think he was bored and is taking french, so I guess it's okay. Ok, I've decided to link Seth's blog here, but I'm not vouching for it. http://sonetsst.burdell.org/blog/

Now, go try and find your blog on your favorite search engine and report interesting findings here. Now GO!

And does anyone know how to get the pop-up comment box? I like those.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here