Thursday, July 15, 2004

 

Quickie

Just wanted to mention that I HATE the ashlee simpson show. I really do. I think it was all summed up last night during the scene where an ENTIRE string section of an orchestra was in the studio recording a background check for one of her mediocre songs and she was talking about what she was going to wear, like she didn't care that they were there to help her sell music and make her famous. And by the way she wouldn't even have a show if it weren't for her dad, who is apparently a pretty good negotiator, and for her famous sister. And she wouldn't be famous (as famous) if it weren't for her show on MTV, probably thanks to her dad again, and mom probably.

Am I supporting shows like that when I watch them? Do I really affect Nielsen ratings? I don't think so cuz they took off Clone High, and Undergrads, and other shows that I watched, so I don't think I'm affecting anything by watching them. I'm so glad Family Guy is catching on. TBS is showing it in primetime now. Man, Fox is so stupid. Why don't they hang on to good shows? Futurama included. It's like they have the Simpsons, and that's all we need cuz we're idiots. And does Rupert Murdoch still own Fox? Cuz he'll probably hunt me down like in the Super Bowl episode of the Simpsons with the bodyguards who appear from smoke.

Yes, I'm a TV junkie, and I should be stopped.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here