Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

Mmmmmmmmmm, donuts

Just saw here http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/21/news/midcaps/krispy_kreme/index.htm?cnn=yes

That apparently Krispy Kremes is introducing a "donut beverage." I don't know if they blend donuts or what, but of course I want one. If you're checking out the link, don't tell your low-carb friends. The 20 oz. double chocalate has 160 g of carbs, oh sweet delicious heavenly carbs.

I don't follow celebrities much, but my fiancee does, so that basically means I do too. But let me get this straight, some unemployed dancer, with a pregnant girlfriend, starts dating Britney Spears. She pays for everything, cuz he ain't got no job and all, even her own engagement ring, AND doesn't want to sign a prenup. Wow, that's impressive. Even if he does love her or whatever, he gets half of what she makes while they're together. So Ms. 55 hours thinks that this one will stick huh, hope she's right, or that she drops him quick too, cuz this could be one expensive crush. I wish I could hit the "britney spears lottery."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here