Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 

I told those fudge packers I like Michael Bolton's music

Yep another quote for a title.
 
Washed my car yesterday. It's really hard to get a black car spotlessly clean. I'm glad I don't really care what the outside looks like, to an extent. I've had it for about 2 months now. It's a '04 Ford Focus ZX3. Say what you will, it's alot of fun. Yes my parents did buy it for me, but considering I've had the same car since 1997, and I'm in grad school and poor, I kind of deserve it. But who really deserves anything. I just read on http://www.cnn.com about the girls being gang raped in Sudan. So we care about stopping the oppression of other country's people right? We are the "world police"? Oh but the Sudanese don't have any oil, so sorry, that's too bad. Go tell Amnesty International and maybe they'll get your story out and change something.
 
Money is the root of all evil.
 
Sorry, but that story really brought me down. And so I had to bring you down, cuz who wants to be sad and depressed by themselves?

I never really know what to do when I read stories like that. I don't have the resources, either monetary or trade skills, to really do much of anything. But I guess I'm just trying to get the word out, which is the least I can do, and maybe someone who DOES know what to do will see it and do it.
 
I'm just glad that we live in a country where we can vote, and have rights, and all that good stuff, and that's why I like the Olympics. It brings everyone together. It instills national pride and unity. So support our troops, wherever they are, and athletes as they compete in Greece.
 
Later

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here