Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 

Fine, I'll start a blog

I didn't really want to do this, cuz I'm wasting too much time already just reading other ppl's blogs. But I feel I should give something back to the community that has given me so much, or nothing really other than amusement.

I have hair. Most people do. But I've never been content with one hairstyle. I don't know what looks best. I've done long, down to my shoulders, and I've done no hair, but I haven't Bic'ed it yet. Like shave it smooth. My fiancee (revealing personal detail) likes me with very little hair. But my grandfather is bald, so obviously I'm afraid of not having enough quality time with my hair.

OK, I'm not really this vain, but I thought in the shower this morning, "If I had a blog I could talk about hair." So that's what just happened. I'm gonna put up links and stuff now.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here