Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 

Coca Cola, Siempre Coca Cola!

As I'm sitting here, drinking my refreshing C2 coke, from one of those vending machines with the belt in them that has a clear front and drops the coke into the slot thing. I like those, but I don't think they're as cold as the old ones.
 
Anyway, I am always amazed at how arbitrary and political our drug laws are. That and I saw another cnn article from Reuters about how they are going to be shifting focus away from heroin and cocaine and focusing more on marijuana. Dammit, for some reason the article I just read isn't coming up anymore. I don't want to misquote, so I'll finish later.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here